People Drinking Coffee
Milagros, providing a community living room for those who need it.
Simply another Milagros Monday. While doing my usual six people challenge. I'm greatly pleased with the outcome of this one. Typically the page results with six various people scattered about the page. So it's rare that the overall page can become a piece.

In July I went to the Urban Sketchers Symposium in Santo Domingo. While there one of my workshops was "Tea Milk Honey" speaking with the usual comparison of consistency with watercolors. The techniques were followed to a great deal on this work.

I slowed myself down allowing various layers to dry as I worked in other areas. Slowly building up the tone and color of it. I feel that the overall outcome was great. 

2 comments:

  1. Amazing!!!!!!

    Your talent never ceases to impress me. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I put in a lot of effort in this piece. To be honest it's one of my favorites.

      Delete

Thank you for both your time, and words of encouragement or critique.
I appreciate all and any thoughts that you have.

Benjamin J.

Popular